McAfee Secure Home Platform activated via mcafee.com/activate offers protection for your all your home and office devices. Alexa, Amazons voice-recognition assistant has been used by people along with Secure Home Platform to perform multiple tasks so that you can manage the privacy of your loved ones.
Alexa and McAfee activate Secure Home Platform are linked together through an Alexa “skill”. These skills are in the form of voice-commands personalized in your Alexa device. These commands allow it to perform new and useful tasks which save your time.
The top 5 security notifications managed by Alexa
Alexa can provide you with the top five security notifications that have been pre-generated in it. This gives you a deep insight into what is happening in your home network.
- “Alexa, what notifications do I have?”
- “Alexa, what is on my notification list?”
- “Alexa, can you please read my notifications?”
- “Alexa, check out my recent notifications.”
- “Alexa read all the notifications.”
- “Alexa, what are my notifications.”
- “Alexa, unread all the notifications.”
- “Alexa, what are my unread notifications”
- “Alexa, read my notifications”
Alexa responds to these commands in the following way”:
“Okay here are your recent notifications”. (Note: Alexa reads out the notifications with a pause between each notification).
If Alexa cannot get your notifications, it responds in the following manner:
“Sorry. I am having trouble fetching the information for you”.
Check out if any vulnerability has been detected
If you have completed a virus scan, and the results are available with a vulnerability scan, you can ask Alexa if any of the vulnerabilities have been detected or not. If there are no results available, Alexa would inform the same to you.
- “Alexa, if there is any vulnerability found after scanning?”
- “Alexa, check if there is any vulnerability?”
- “Alexa, are there any vulnerabilities found by the scanner?”
Alexa provides a conversational response for the same:
- “Okay, x vulnerabilities have been detected after scanning”.
- “Yes, there are x vulnerabilities detected. Do take preventive steps to fix them”.
Alexa on finding out vulnerabilities read out the vulnerabilities with a pause, or reads out vulnerabilities one by one at a particular time while waiting for a “next” response from the user.
mcafee.com/activate has diverse features loved by users across the globe. These features used along with latest technology help users to build a strong frame for protecting their devices from prying eyes. There many other commands you can give to Alexa in order to make your work done without even moving from your position and just by uttering simple words.