McAfee Security Center is an important part of your computer’s anti-virus protection, which gives in for complete visibility reports and flexible policy settings. A product maintained by McAfee gives the details of company-wide protection information such as coverage, status summary, pc updates, viruses cleaning, spyware blocking, and more.
When you need flexible or rigid security settings for headquarters or remote users, the McAfee Security Center easily configures security policies for multiple locations and user groups.
- McAfee Security Center performs scans to look for vulnerabilities or schedules a scan to all systems at a convenient time for your business.
- There is no need to head to the office or deploy complex management software and hardware if you have McAfee Security Center installed on your device.
- With McAfee Security Center, simply go online to have central access over your computer which lets you customize the settings according to your need.
- You can customize your reporting widgets, deploy new installations, create working groups, view the security status of all users, set policies, and print or email reports.
However, despite of these high protection features, the antivirus shows trouble on the run. Sluggishness can be the major reason why users switch to another McAfee activate software. But, this problem can be solved by reinstalling it.
McAfee Security Center product reinstallation
When the McAfee products do their job you can easily forget that they are protecting you, until they stop doing their work. In case your system is corrupted and not running properly, McAfee has come up with some great offers to make it even easier for you to stay safe. Learn how to reinstall this security product by reading and following the instructions given below:
- Click Start on the lower left corner of your computer.
- Click the Computer
- Go on the search bar on the top of the menu box.
- In the search bar type McAfee and tap Enter.
- A list will be displayed showing your McAfee Security Center program.
- Click Add and Remove programs on the left side of your computer menu box.
- Click on McAfee Security Center.
- You will be provided with options to remove or
- Click OK and Finish (the reinstallation process will take a few minutes)
- Restart your computer and make sure that the program is running correctly now.
In case this doesn’t work right for you or you get an error while following this process, you can uninstall the product and install it once again by following the instructions carefully just the same way as you may have done earlier or you can activate the product through the CD if you have purchased it offline.
Smith Warner is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cyber security. He writes about the latest updates regarding McAfee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.