Keeping your information safe comes in the category of McAfee’s top priority list. McAfee activate has different products suiting the need of its customers. Installing McAfee’s Identity Theft Protection is easy with mcafee.com/activate. McAfee keeps you safe by monitoring the Internet and keeping your information away from where it is not supposed to be.
McAfee supports the popular web browsers such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, and Microsoft Internet Explorer on which you can download different McAfee products via www.mcafee.com/activate. You can also download its mobile app which is available for iOS and Android devices.
The Popularity of McAfee’s Identity Theft Protection
McAfee has proved to be the best value for Identity Theft Protection. You can download this well-known name in computer protection through mcafee.com/activate, to keep tabs on your identity on the Internet and on your Experian credit report. You will be alerted right away if something questionable comes up.
Different versions of Identity Theft Protection
McAfee Identity Theft Protection comes in four versions:
Essentials- When you opt for auto-renew in your McAfee LiveSafe subscription, McAfee’s Identity Theft Protection comes free with it. It always provides personal identity monitoring with 24/7/365 dedicated agent support. The top features include;
- With cyber-monitoring stay confidentially connected. McAfee is patrolling over 600,000 black markets on the internet and dark web along with alerting you in case your monitored information is found at risk.
- SSN Trace & Change of Address Monitoring keeps an eye out for potential fraud with alerts that notify you of new aliases associated with SSN.
- Lost Wallet Support minimizes the anxiety of losing a wallet. McAfee’s agents can help you reissue a variety of contents from IDs, credit cards to concert tickets.
- The 24/7/365 support provides reassurance and guidance to recover from full-blown identity theft.
Standard-This version delivers great value on a budget. McAfee Identity Theft Protection Standard combines personal identity and credit monitoring with 24/7/365 available agent support that is backed by $1M Fraud Reimbursement and $10K Stolen Funds Coverage.
- It has all the features of Essential version such as cyber-monitoring, SSN Trace, 24/7/365 support, and Lost Wallet Support.
- Along with these features, you can Recover What’s Yours. For example, if your identity is stolen, McAfee will reimburse up to $1M for identity recovery and up to $10k of stolen funds up to $1M for identity recovery and up to $10k of stolen funds.
Plus- It is a one-stop-shop for ID theft protection tools. The Identity Theft Protection Plus provides a variety of personal identity and credit monitoring with its special technologies.
- Along with similar features of Essential and Standard, it has one more important feature included in it i.e., Court Records and Non-credit Loan Monitoring.
- You can stay on top of potential risks to your reputation and finances with alerts that help you prevent would-be ID thieves from committing fraud in unexpected ways like using your identity to commit crimes or obtaining payday loans under your name.
Premium- McAfee Identity Theft Protection Premium helps you take that definitive stand against ID theft, with the most comprehensive tools in its portfolio.
- It includes all the features of Essential, Standard, and Prime.
- The Premium subscription also includes 3-Bureau Credit and Account Takeover Monitoring which notifies you of any changes or updates to your credit file at all three credit bureaus and help keep thieves from hijacking your credit and financial accounts information.
If you’re looking to protect yourself from identity theft, go with McAfee without giving a second thought. McAfee has long been a leader in digital protection and will keep your information secure from cybercriminals. McAfee also monitors your social security number and alerts you if an unauthorized credit pull was made on your behalf.