With the help of McAfee QuickClean, you can boost your computer’s performance by deleting the unwanted files that are occupying unnecessary space and creating clutter on your computer. Quick Clean tool enables you to clear even those files and folders that are present in your Recycle bin.
Files that are related to registry, cached documents, cookies, browser and other files which you have deleted already but are not visible on-screen can be easily detailed with the help of McAfee QuickClean tool.
McAfee acknowledges your privacy and hence protects your privacy by providing you with “McAfee Shredder” feature to delete the files permanently from your computer. To know in detail about McAfee Shredder, you can visit mcafee.com/activate.For those who cannot maintain their computer manually can schedule a QuickClean process by installing the tool from McAfee’s official website, which goes by the URL mcafee.com/activate.
How can you clean your computer from unwanted files?
As mentioned above, you can use McAfee QuickClean tool to delete the unwanted files from the computer without any error. You can always view the amount of storage space created after the cleanup. You can also view the number of files and other related information after you clear the unwanted files from the computer.
Easy-to-follow Steps to Use QuickClean Tool
To clean your computer using Mcafee QuickClean tool, you can follow the steps mentioned below:-
- In the first step you have to visit the McAfee Security page via mcafee.com/activate, then click on the “Maintain Computer” option that is visible under the common tasks.
- You have to click on the “Start” option, visible under the McAfee Quick Clean option.
- Now, you have to do one of the following options:-
You can click on the “Next” option to accept the default cleaners available in the list.
• You can select the appropriate cleaners and then click on the “Next” option.
- You can click on the “Restore Defaults” option for restoring the default cleaners and then click on the “Next” option to proceed further.
- Once you are done with the analysis process, you can click on the “Next” option.
- Now, you have to click on the “Next” option to confirm the file deletion step.
- In this step, you have to click on the “Next” option and then accept the default option, “No, I want to delete files using standard Windows deletion”.
- If you see any files or items are locked during the cleanup, then, you might be prompted to restart your computer. You have to click on the “OK” option to close the prompts.
- In the final step, you have to click on the “Finish” option.
In a Conclusive Viewpoint:
It is important to consider QuickClean as a significant tool as it helps in boosting the speed of your computer’s processor by cleaning up unwanted files with complete removal of them. If you have any query related to McAfee QuickClean tool, you can visit McAfee’s official website that goes by the URL mcafee.com/activate.