Cybersecurity has been one of the most pressing concerns for many years now. When it comes to providing an all-encompassing security package, McAfee has become a prominent brand worldwide. Be it the task of stopping suspicious files from entering your system, or keeping your data safe with Cloud Storage, McAfee has always come up with innovative solutions. Three of the most effective McAfee security software suites are McAfee LiveSafe, Total Protection and Antivirus Plus. McAfee LiveSafe vs Total Protection debate has been going on for quite some time among the McAfee users.
Let’s look at the following points to find out which antivirus program is much preferred by users and why:
- Common features of McAfee Antivirus Suite Protection plans
- McAfee LiveSafe vs McAfee Total Protection
- McAfee Antivirus Plus vs Total Protection
- McAfee is known for supporting multiple devices including Windows PC, Mac, Android and iOS devices.
- Safe web browsing.
- Performance optimization feature.
- McAfee guarantees 100% virus and spyware protection.
INTRODUCTION: McAfee LiveSafe vs Total Protection vs Antivirus Plus
- McAfee LiveSafe – One of the most popular antivirus programs that is known for complete protection. LiveSafe’s all-round security consists of anti-malware tools and offers various features like Personal Locker, Password Manager, Encrypted Storage, Parental Control and more.
- McAfee Total Protection – A premium McAfee antivirus program that provides real-time protection against viruses, Trojans, spyware, and other online threats. It provides two-way firewall protection and has diverse features like password manager, parental control, vulnerability scanner, and a unique cryptocurrency monitor.
- McAfee Antivirus Plus – It is a smart security program that is popular for its basic computer protection. It prevents your PC from viruses, spyware and Trojans. It optimizes your system performance and does not cause slowdown while it is installed and running. Antivirus Plus tags dangerous sites and blocks malware before it infects your device.
Note: If you are interested in buying any one of the software mentioned above feel fee to visit us at www.mcafee.com/activate.
COMPARISON: McAfee LiveSafe vs Total Protection
While LiveSafe offers Personal Locker with 1GB of Secure Cloud Storage, Total Protection protects confidential data with 128-bit encryption and password-protected vault. Both the programs prevent personal and sensitive files from unauthorized access.
Both McAfee Total Protection vs Livesafe are famous for maintaining your privacy in the most effective manner. But LiveSafe is a step ahead because it has a more comprehensive protection plan to safeguard your system as well as your online identity.
The selling point of McAfee LiveSafe is its cloud storage and next-gen scanning engine that offers real-time malware protection. Total Protection has an award-winning antivirus security/scanner, and an email protection feature that secures password for multiple devices.
COMPARISON: McAfee Antivirus Plus vs Total Protection
Apart from McAfee Total Protection vs Livesafe argument, users also like to draw parallels between Antivirus Plus and Total Protection. While McAfee Antivirus Plus is a program with basic features, McAfee Total Protection is known for its advanced security tools.
Antivirus Plus is a cost-effective solution that is great at malware detection and it blocks third-party apps too. Total Protection, on the other hand, has an excellent protection score, but it is relatively costlier. Total Protection also includes parental controls that enables the users to not only block inappropriate content from being viewed by children, but also regulate the number of hours kids can spend online.
SUMMARY: McAfee LiveSafe vs McAfee Total Protection vs McAfee Antivirus Plus
Weighing up the pros and cons of McAfee Antivirus Plus and Total Protection, both the programs are quite promising. But if you are looking for a budget-friendly option, Antivirus Plus is a better choice because it brings a lot of protection tools with minimal use of resources. Antivirus Plus stops internet trackers and cookies from spying on you through your browser history.
Read Also >> Unfolding the mystery behind Special delivery scam
If you talk about McAfee LiveSafe vs Total Protection in terms of the cost factor, then the former is the best pick hands down. It is because LiveSafe is more economically priced than Total Protection as you get a wide range of amazing features at a reasonable price. The best thing is that it comes with a 30-day money back guarantee.
If you are willing to spend some extra pennies for an ultimate protection plan, then Total Protection is the best option for Windows 10 because it can protect your system from every aspect online and offline.